Sunday, February 25, 2007

Parties & Private Camps

After attending the PSCNS auction last night as preschool alumni I've started to think on different things I can do with my crafty ability. Birthday parties, particularly for kids, are huge and I also know kids love to craft so i was thinking I could rent my services as a stamper for birthday parties and help kids make a card or project. I could do the same for adults as well. Private parties. I did hold one at my sister in laws and it was a ton of fun, however I think I would change the format if I did it in the future.

Some other ideas are to hold an open stamp, where everyone is welcome to come and for a small fee, use my stamps, inks, and creativity to help them create their own cards or scrapbook pages, etc.

It's something to think about. For the Auction next year i plan to donate a stamp camp for 10 people...

No comments: