Thursday, December 6, 2007

Done for the year....

Finally, school is over, I have a 3 week break from work and don't plan to take on as many classes next session, I finished my stamp camps, I was able to get out my December birthday cards and my Holiday cards for stampers, and finish my teacher and boss gifts! I'm done for the year!

You may have noticed I'm already dreaming about next year. I have a line-up of camp themes for next year already and in my head I am already coming up with ideas. My goal for this year is to focus even more on the Stamp Camp business and keep improving how it works. If you have any suggestions for ways I could improve Stamp Camp I would love to hear it, and if you leave me feedback you will get to choose a gift from my gift bucket at the next Stamp Camp. I am working on improving the lighting which I know is a problem and I'll do my best to have that kink worked out by January's camp.

For the 2008 year I would like to make Thursday nights "family friendly" nights, meaning that kids who are 12 & up could attend with their parent. I am also going to try to update my blog every Monday, so keep an eye out for new posts.

Another thing I would love to start for 2008 is doing kids stamp birthday parties at their location. I'm trying to figure a good cost and the details for that, so again, any suggestions would be welcome and can earn you treats!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to stamping with you in the new year!

No comments: