Monday, February 4, 2008

Memory Can



































I love that I am able to share the creativity of others via the web. It allows me to take my own creativity to a level that I may not have reached without learning tricks and techniques from other stampers. Another great Splitcoast Stampers idea is a memory can, which makes a very unique and wonderful shower gift. I made this one for my cousin Felicia who is due with a girl in April. For anyone out there who is a parent, we know how unexpectedly hectic life can get after baby, so these cans are a great way to keep track of those milestones or anecdotes without having to dig out the baby book every time. Just jotting it on a scrap of paper and tossing it in the can, keeps those memories safe until you have a chance to write them in the book. I wish I had these when my kids were little!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: