Saturday, March 29, 2008

Karen's Auction Stamp Camp

My friend and neighbor, Karen, won the stamp camp I put up for auction at the Puyallup South Co-op auction last month, which was awesome, and she booked her date almost immediately and got together with me to discuss what kind of cards she wanted. I pulled a few ideas from the internet and added my own twist to create new cards for her and her friends to create. She had looked through my boxes of cards as well and pulled out a few cards that we had done previously that she liked and I pulled those ideas into the cards as well. Overall she was thrilled with the cards we wound up making and totally excited to bring her friends over to make cards!

You can click on the image to see a larger version.

She opted to have a potluck instead of having me provide the refreshements, and her friends brought lots of goodies to share! We had chocolate covered strawberries, mousse, crackers and cheese, wine and more. Everyone had a great time and it was a success all around!


1 comment:

shan said...

Those cards are gorgeous...now I'm even more bummed that I missed it! Damn viruses.