Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The blur...

I blinked and here it is May already. Last month I was sick during stamp camp and had to cancel my friday camps - that just added to my misery! I am hoping to line up a sub just in case this ever happens again. It was one of my worst fears realized!

May is so busy with kids, PTA, and finally a long overdue trip to Arizona, that I wasn't able to squeeze in Stamp Camp while trying to wrap up the school year. June's dates are set and I have tentative dates for camps through June of 2009!!

I am still working on a line-up for camps this summer, including some Mom & Me stamp camps which have been requested. This will be fairly new as I've only done 1 before, so any ideas or feedback on what works and what doesn't would be very welcome!

That's it for this month I think. My goal with life in general is to plan ahead as much as possible so I can enjoy this summer with my kids to the fullest.

Thanks for keeping tuned in and being patient while I catch up with my life! :)

No comments: