Saturday, February 28, 2009

Open House

We're settled enough to start tiptoe-ing into Stamp Campin' again! The kick-off open house invites went out and I hope to see many familiar faces there. I am hoping that my friend and fellow-stamper, April, comes with her fabulous spread of Tastefully Simple snacks but if not I'll be sure to provide something yummy to nosh on while there is stamping going on. We'll see how many people this house can hold!

I haven't quite decided what we will be making for the open house. I have quite a few stamps I was unable to use for Valentine's day that I may try to incorporate into some more general cards..

For those who cannot make it and want to know when the next 'real' Stamp Camp is going to happen, I am aiming for a couple of weeks from now with the Kids Birthday Cards theme!

I hope to see you soon!!

No comments: