Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Open House for Stamp Camps - Great chance for new stampers to get involved!

I'm kick starting a new season of stamp camps with an open house. If you did not receive and evite invitation, please email me sus2005@rainierconnect.com and I will add you to the list!

There will be refreshments, cards and make-and-take projects, info on upcoming camps and workshops, doorprizes, thank you gifts, and all of it is totally free.

This is a chance to come and see the new stampin space and a great way to introduce friends to stamping. Even though it is not a regular stamp camp, if you bring a friend who is new to stamping and you will still recieve a coupon for $5 off your next stamp camp! Bring more friends, get more coupons! This low-key event might be just the thing to get those shy stamper's feet wet so spread the word!

For those of you who do like to stamp at home, I will also have all of the stamp sets and accessories I no longer use up for sale at great deals. I will post pictures here when I get a chance.

I hope you are able to make it and please spread the word!

No comments: