Thursday, September 6, 2007

Open House Success!

The Open House was a total success! A huge thank you to all of my guests, and a special thanks to those of you who spread the word to friends!

We created 2 cards, one fall themed/back to school card, and then a birthday card, although there was a choice of different sentiments. We also created a bookmark as our project of the evening.

19 people showed up and they had a blast stamping away at the cards and projects laid out for them, while getting to know each other.

At the end of the evening we drew door prize slips and Carmen walked away with a coupon for a free stamp camp! Prema and Julianne each won a set of 5 cards!

It was a total success and I'm so excited that those new stampers got a chance to come! I'm also very grateful that my regular stampers continue to support my business! Thank you so much and see you at the next Stamp Camp!

No comments: