Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September Cards....

Well, as usual, I'm not quite done. I'm never quite done until about 5 minutes before camp starts, but I'm trying to get better about it which is why I'm posting pics now. I wanted to give a heads up on some of the cards. I still reserve the right to alter cards or use different ones the night of - just in case I find I don't have enough cardstock for everyone to stamp these particular cards or something, but if I don't use them this month i'll use them next month!


If you cannot see the slideshow above you can vie wthe cards here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Gammaray23/SeptemberStampCamp?authkey=jIrpvLSS7CI

Enjoy! I'll see you Thursday or Friday. Don't forget that I will have special surprises for people who leave me blog feedback!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love these card. The display slide show is a wonderful feature. Thanks and keep up the great work.