Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Contemplating a new line...

Now that I no longer have a hook up to a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I'm debating whether it would be prudent to start selling a stamp line again. Mostly I need a good paper distributor and I was thinking of trying out Close to My Heart for something different, but I am also intrigued by the Unity line of stamps. The only problem with the Unity line is that it's just stamps, not paper.

Just a thought. What I love about Unity is in how you purchase and how they help you market. Not as much pressure as CTMH. But, CTMH will have a lot more products. My fear there is that I will wind up spending more than I make and feel pressure to do outside parties - might not be a bad idea, but not sure I have the time or dedication right now to do that.

Mulling it all over in my head. Thoughts?

No comments: