Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stamp Camp - November

Stamp Camp is on again, daytime and evening camps this month.

I had a lull this weekend and I got out to my abandoned craft area to clean it up today and take stock of what I have. I am actually missing making cards and being able to have my stamp campers over.

I know that the need was getting dire when people were starting to tell me that they were running out of cards or had used their last birthday or thank you.

I'm working hard to balance all the bits of my life so I can keep those creative juices flowing and take advantage of all of the new fun stamp items that are flooding the market.

The holiday season is right around the corner too and it's even more fun to get creative for the gift giving season!

I look forward to seeing everyone at stamp camp.

No comments: